Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $585,000 property in Nanaimo
Phenomenal opportunity awaits you at this 3-bedroom 1740 sq foot home. If you are searching for a house/lot that will support either a City approved suite or carriage home then look no further. The main part of this house consists of 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom while the unfinished basement is prime for a legal 1-bedroom suite with its own hydro meter (installed). However, if you desire a 45 bedroom home with an income producing detached-carriage home this is also a possibility. There is very little do and move-in ready: the windows have been replaced, the roof is approximately 4 years old and the interior has been updated by the previous and current owners. The sun-drenched large deck is above the double car garage and offers great views of Mount Benson. The central location will appeal to anyone wishing to leave the car at homewalk to Country club mall, kids park, trails and the Frank Crane rec centre. This home has been professionally measured with other supporting documents available upon request. Priced well to reflect the busy market, dont miss your opportunity to get into the housing or investment market. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Fireplace: Yes
- Floor Space: 1740 Square Feet
- Total Finished Area: 1105 sqft
- Heating Type: Baseboard heaters
- Cooling Type: None
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Access Type: Road access
- Features: Central location, Level lot, Corner Site, Other
- Floor Space (approx): 1740.00 Square Feet
- Lot Size: 8712.00 Square Feet
- View Type: Mountain view
- Zoning Type: Residential
- No. of Parking Spaces: 4
- Bedroom Lower Level 13'11"" x 10'8""
- Recreation Room Lower Level 34'7"" x 11'4""
- Bedroom Lower Level 11'9"" x 10'8""
- Bathroom Main Level 4-Piece
- Bedroom Main Level 12'0"" x 7'0""
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 12'0"" x 11'7""
- Kitchen Main Level 9'8"" x 9'7""
- Dining Main Level 9'8"" x 7'9""
- Living Main Level 14'5"" x 13'3""
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Nanaimo Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.