Bright, clean and well-maintained home in desirable Kimball Estates in East Mission. This large family home has 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. Tons of windows bringing in beautiful natural lighting as well as large 9' ceilings. Kitchen has a ton of cabinet space and opens up to the family room, giving it a nice open-concept feeling. Basement has a 2 bedroom suite with its own private entrance. This home is situated on a corner lot with tons of parking as well as a large RV pad. Fully fenced private back yard with shed. A very well-maintained family home that is just waiting for you to make it yours.
- Fireplace: Yes
- Floor Space: 2608 Square Feet
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3
- Annual Tax Amount: $3,362
- Features Included: ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW, Drapes/Window Coverings, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Alarm, Vacuum R.I.
- Basement Area: Full
- Built in: 2004
- Floor Space (approx): 2608 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 50 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 120.00 Feet
- Lot Size: 6006.00 Square Feet
- Site Influences: Central Location, Private Yard, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- Style of Home: Basement Entry
- Title to Land: Freehold NonStrata
- Type of Dwelling: House/Single Family
Courtesy of: RE/MAX Little Oak Realty (Mission)
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board.