Luxury single detached home by well known developer FALCON HOMES at Wynnridge in desired Kanaka Creek area. Over $150,000 in upgrade! 10' ceilings on the main floor create exceptional open space. The extra large windows bring in an abundance of natural light and easy viewing of the backyard and greenbelt! The open concept gourmet Kitchen features solid wood cabinets that go all the way to the ceiling, high end stainless steel appliances and a huge center island make the kitchen 10/10. 3 large bedrooms upstairs with balconies at two of the rooms. Basement offers options as an in-law suite or an extension of upstairs with additional bar area, DEN & one bedroom! See it to Love it!
- Fireplace: Yes
- Floor Space: 3370 Square Feet
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Annual Tax Amount: $5,844
- Features Included: Air Conditioning, ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW, Drapes/Window Coverings, Garage Door Opener, Microwave, Security System, Vacuum Blt. In, Vaulted Ceiling
- Amenities: Air Cond./Central
- Basement Area: Full, Fully Finished, Separate Entry
- Built in: 2016
- Floor Space (approx): 3370 Square Feet
- Lot Frontage: 60.00 Feet
- Lot Size: 5535.00 Square Feet
- Site Influences: Greenbelt
- Style of Home: 2 Storey w/Bsmt.
- Title to Land: Freehold NonStrata
- Type of Dwelling: House/Single Family
Courtesy of: RE/MAX Crest Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board.