Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $5,490,000 property in Langley
Attention investors 0.98 acres in willoughby Heights! Well maintained&upgraded home by original owners. Master bdrm with Walk in closet and 4 pieces ensuite including soaker tub, separate glass shower&heated floors. Beautiful hardwood floors, crowns throughout. Finished walk out basement with wet bar, extra bedroom and bath. Roof, baseboard and windows in 2011. Professionally landscapted grouds very private with swimming pool, hot tub, outdooor gas Fireplace. Completely fenced and gated. Bouns Mt. Baker/City views. Close to shopping, schools, parks and transit. Potential developer 6 - 8 single house in the future.
- Fireplace: Yes
- Floor Space: 3077 Square Feet
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3+1
- Annual Tax Amount: $10,201
- Features Included: ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW, Sprinkler - Inground, Swimming Pool Equip.
- Basement Area: Crawl, Fully Finished
- Built in: 1988
- Floor Space (approx): 3077 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 264.99 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 127.13 Feet
- Lot Size: 42253.20 Square Feet
- Site Influences: Central Location, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- Style of Home: 2 Storey w/Bsmt.
- Title to Land: Freehold NonStrata
- Type of Dwelling: House/Single Family
Courtesy of: Luxmore Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board.