This fee simple lot offers a million dollar view of the Canadian Rocky Mountains and is suited to a multi level home with walk out, which could offer unobstructed views. Location is perfect, as it is a short stroll to get on to the main ski run, the XC Nordic Trails, or hiking and mountain biking trails in the Kimberley Nature Park. Trickle Creek golf resort is less than 5 minutes away as well. Building restrictions are not extensive and there is no time frame to build, so purchase now and take your time to plan your dream home if you like. Some photos were taken from another home on this street to show the view that is possible. A geotechnical study has been completed on the lot and it is ready to be built on. The Seller will provide a copy of the report to prospective purchasers.
- Water: Municipality water
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Bathrooms: 0
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Course, Recreation, Ski hill
- Features: Sloping
- Lot Size: 0.147 | 0.1470 Acres
- Real Estate Type: Vacant Land
- Road Type: Paved road
- Title: Freehold
- Utility Type: Water - At Lot Line, Telephone - At Lot Line, Sewer - At Lot Line, Natural Gas - At Lot Line, Hydro - At Lot Line, Cable - At Lot Line
- View: Mountain view, View, Valley view
Courtesy of: Royal LePage East Kootenay Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.