Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $665,000 property in Kelowna
Spacious 1,680sqft end-unit townhouse in Glenview Park complex in the heart of Glenmore. Bright, open kitchen with stainless appliances, corian counters, ample cupboard space, under mount sink, tile backsplash, bar height sit-up peninsula island, and breakfast nook with bay window. Open living space with dedicated dining area with bay window and hutch recess which flows into the comfortable living room featuring a corner gas fireplace with stone surround and a sliding glass door to the rear patio. Oversized primary bedroom with walk-thru closet and ensuite. Main level also includes a utility room, and laundry room/bathroom. Upper level has a large family room, bathroom, bedroom, a private office space (or 3rd bedroom) with glass French doors. Private rear yard with garden & patio with retractable awning. Updates: 2021 A/C unit and water tank. 2019 furnace. In 2020 all Poly-B removed and replaced. 2022 washer and dryer. LED lights throughout.This is a perfect home for families or those looking to downsize. Located in the highly desirable Glenmore area of Kelowna, close to restaurants, coffee shops, banks, boutique shops, schools, and public transportation. (id:27)
- Style: Townhouse
- Building Type: Row / Townhouse
- Basement Type: Crawl space
- Construction Style - Attachment: Attached
- Exterior Finish: Stucco
- Fireplace Type: Unknown
- Floor Space: 1680 Square Feet
- Flooring Type: Carpeted, Vinyl
- Roof Material: Asphalt shingle
- Roof Style: Unknown
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Range - Electric, Microwave, Washer
- OwnershipType: Condominium/Strata
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1994
- Community Features: Rentals Allowed With Restrictions
- Condo Fees: $331 Monthly
- Floor Space (approx): 1680.00 Square Feet
- Zoning Type: Unknown
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Den 2nd Level 10'3'' x 7'1''
- Family 2nd Level 18'11'' x 16'2''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11'8'' x 13'1''
- Bathroom 2nd Level 8'2'' x 5'11''
- Other Ground Level 11'7'' x 20'2''
- Utility Ground Level 6'9'' x 6'11''
- Primary Bedroom Ground Level 11'8'' x 12'11''
- Living Ground Level 12'8'' x 13'11''
- Kitchen Ground Level 13'9'' x 15'
- Foyer Ground Level 9'2'' x 10'9''
- Dining Ground Level 14' x 7'10''
- Bathroom Ground Level 7'10'' x 4'11''
- Bathroom Ground Level 7'6'' x 6'10''