Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $325,000 property in Kelowna
Investment Alert! All furnishings are included in the sale! Welcome to this bright and stylish suite located in a highly sought after area of Kelowna. Urban living at its finest, this condo checks all the boxes. High end vinyl plank flooring spans the interior. A large, classic barn door separates the bedroom from the rest of the home. The modern galley kitchen features stainless steel appliances and sleek quartz countertops giving a sense of luxury to the space. The private, east facing balcony looks over green space and features mountain and city views. Extremely central location close to local amenities, shopping, beaches, Okanagan College, schools & Pandosy village where you can find a little bit of everything. There is a fabulous common space on the second floor, perfect for entertaining. One secure underground parking spot and secure entry ensures piece of mind here. Don't miss out on the chance to secure this bright and modern unit perfect for first time home buyers or investors alike! (id:27)
- Style: Apartment
- Building Type: Apartment
- Architectural Style: Other
- Floor Space: 438 Square Feet
- Flooring Type: Vinyl
- Roof Style: Unknown
- OwnershipType: Condominium/Strata
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Access Type: Easy access
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Nearby, Park, Recreation, Schools, Shopping
- Built in: 2018
- Community Features: Family Oriented, Rentals Allowed With Restrictions
- Condo Fees: $227 Monthly
- Features: Level lot
- Floor Space (approx): 438.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- View Type: City view, Mountain view, View (panoramic)
- Zoning Type: Unknown
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Underground
- Bathroom Ground Level Measurements not available
- Living Ground Level 13'8'' x 10'10''
- Primary Bedroom Ground Level 7'6'' x 9'6''
- Laundry Ground Level 2'10'' x 2'11''
- Kitchen Ground Level 5'3'' x 9'6''
- Foyer Ground Level 3'7'' x 8'9''