Custom built high finishing home with crown mouldings, hardwood floors, granite counters and built-in vacuum. Generous interior space on three levels sits on an almost 8,000 sf corner lot. Excellent floor plan flows seamlessly with home office, formal dining, amazing great room & enormous gourmet kitchen with granite floor + wok room. Upstairs boasts 4 large bdrms including 2 master suite & fabulous spa-like ensuite. Basement has rec room, media room & 2 bdrm legal suite with separate entry. Great for mortgage helper. West facing backyard looks out onto the greenbelt. The most desirable neighbourhood. Transit, schools & parks nearby.
- Fireplace: Yes
- Floor Space: 4904 Square Feet
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 5+1
- Annual Tax Amount: $6,246
- Features Included: ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW, Compactor - Garbage, Intercom, Microwave, Oven-Built In, Smoke Alarm, Sprinkler - Inground, Vacuum Blt. In
- Basement Area: Full
- Built in: 2011
- Floor Space (approx): 4904 Square Feet
- Lot Frontage: 0.00 Feet
- Lot Size: 7997.00 Square Feet
- Site Influences: Greenbelt, Treed
- Style of Home: 2 Storey w/Bsmt.
- Title to Land: Freehold NonStrata
- Type of Dwelling: House/Single Family
Courtesy of: Nu Stream Realty Inc.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board.