Luxury condo living - Modello by Boffo. This quality built, spacious 2 bedrooms, 2 baths feature 9 ft ceiling with 1061 sqft indoor and 121sqft Balcony, hardwood flooring, heated marble floor in the bathrooms, custom - designed organizers in all closets and storage, marble slab feature wall in kitchen, and geothermal heating and cooling. Beautiful views of the Fraser Valleys and mountains. 1 parking and 1 storage locker. Short walk to Skytrain, Metrotown shopping mall, restaurants, banks and community centre. Luxury condo on a desirable location! Measurements are approximate. Buyer or buyer's agent to verify if important.
- Floor Space: 1061 Square Feet
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Annual Tax Amount: $4,272
- Features Included: Air Conditioning, ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW, Compactor - Garbage, Drapes/Window Coverings, Microwave, Oven-Built In, Pantry, Security - RI, Smoke Alarm, Sprinkler - Fire
- Amenities: Elevator, Exercise Centre, Garden, In Suite Laundry, Swirlpool/Hot Tub
- Built in: 2017
- Condo Fees: $550
- Floor Space (approx): 1061 Square Feet
- Site Influences: Central Location, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Central Location, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- Style of Home: Upper Unit
- Title to Land: Freehold Strata
- Type of Dwelling: Apartment/Condo
Courtesy of: RE/MAX Crest Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board.