Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,100,000 property in Black Creek
This exceptional 2 acre property is a C -1 Commercial zoned corner lot with excellent visibility and high traffic. Located on the Island Highway between Courtenay & Campbell River, it is a 15 minute drive to either downtown Courtenay or the Inland Island Highway. The property is improved with a 10,062 sq ft building comprising three warehouse bays totaling 5,057 sq ft 2,766 sq ft of retail space and a 1,349 sq ft residence. The property also fully fenced to 6 feet plus barbed wire with two double sliding entry gates off Nurmi Road. There are also two septic hookups and 30 amp electricity for RV, and 200 amp service to the building. C-1 zoning allows for many uses including but not limited to: mini- storage, service establishments, retail and wholesale establishments, offices, tourist accommodation, licensed establishments, and public assembly. Accessory uses include residence, warehousing, outdoor storage. This is a great location for your business. Showings by appointment only.
Exclusions : See Remarks
- Annual Tax Amount: $10,629
- Building Features: Loading Bay(s), Parking, Security System, Visual Exposure, Workshop
- Built in: 1950
- Construction Materials: Block, Frame Wood, Wood
- Exclusions: See Remarks
- Exterior Features: Fencing: Full, Security System, Sign: Allowed, Sign: Pylon, Storefront, Wheelchair Access
- Flooring: Mixed
- Foundation Details: Concrete Perimeter
- Heating: Forced Air, Natural Gas, Wood
- Lot Features: Acreage, Cleared, Easy Access, Pie Shaped Lot, Rural Setting, Southern Exposure
- Lot Frontage: 87120 Square Feet
- Lot Size: 2.00 Acres
- Other Equipment: Security System
- Ownership: Freehold
- Parking Features: On Site
- Property Sub Type: Mixed Use
- Utilities: Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Connected
- Water Source: Well: Drilled
Courtesy of: NAI Commercial Central Vancouver Island Ltd.
MLS® property information is provided under copyright© by the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board and Victoria Real Estate Board. The information is from sources deemed reliable, but should not be relied upon without independent verification.