Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $3,495,000 property in Abbotsford
Formerly a electric train power station, this luxurious 11,465 square foot property was constructed over 100yrs ago built of concrete, steel and brick by BC Electric Corp. (Now BC Hydro) This home underwent an extensive multi-year restoration that now offers superb modern amenities including a theater room, wine cellar, elevator, high speed technology and multiple luxurious living areas. Nestled on 2.35 acres of lush landscaping. Adjacent to a gorgeous 30-acre greenbelt attached to the south of the property, with forest/mountain clean air/water and a beautiful stream flowing year round. The main living area of the home is approximately 6000 square feet (plus garage area). There are 3+ self contained suites providing $14,000 mnth income. The 1600sf theatre room is an + revenue source.
- Fireplace: Yes
- Floor Space: 12993 Square Feet
- Bedrooms: 10
- Bathrooms: 8+1
- Annual Tax Amount: $11,055
- Features Included: Air Conditioning, ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW, Drapes/Window Coverings, Jetted Bathtub, Microwave, Pantry, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Storage Shed, Vacuum Blt. In
- Amenities: Elevator
- Basement Area: Full, Fully Finished
- Built in: 1906
- Floor Space (approx): 12993 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 256 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 400.00 Feet
- Lot Size: 2.35 Acres
- Site Influences: Greenbelt, Paved Road, Private Setting, Rural Setting, Shopping Nearby
- Style of Home: 4 Level Split, Loft/Warehouse Conv.
- Title to Land: Freehold NonStrata
- Type of Dwelling: House/Single Family
Courtesy of: RE/MAX All Points Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board.