Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $2,949,000 property in Abbotsford
10.6 Acres with 2 Homes and Multiple Barns in Sumas Prairie. Great multi-family opportunity with 7 bedroom main residence (totals 2,720 sq. ft.) and mobile home with 3 bedrooms, totaling 1,440 sq. ft. Bring your business with 24,348 sq. ft. of total barn space and 2 shops. Property is serviced with municipal water and septic and single-phase power (3 phase power available nearby). 2 Road frontages on Marion and Blacklock Road. Find yourself surrounded by beautiful pastoral and mountain views. Excellent Sumas Prairie soil which will support a wide variety of crops. Bring your ideas!
- Fireplace: Yes
- Floor Space: 2720 Square Feet
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 2
- Annual Tax Amount: $2,992
- Features Included: ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW
- Amenities: Barn, Workshop Detached
- Basement Area: Crawl
- Built in: 1947
- Floor Space (approx): 2720 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 655.61 (10.6 AC) Feet
- Lot Frontage: 496.29 Feet
- Lot Size: 461736.00 Square Feet
- Site Influences: Private Setting, Private Yard
- Style of Home: Rancher/Bungalow
- Title to Land: Freehold NonStrata
- Type of Dwelling: House/Single Family
Courtesy of: B.C. Farm & Ranch Realty Corp.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board.