Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Saint-Louis De Kent, New Brunswick Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Advertising

Saint-Louis De Kent

Saint-Louis-de-Kent is a Canadian village in Kent County, New Brunswick.Often shortened to simply Saint-Louis, the village is situated on the Kouchibouguacis River at the main entrance to Kouchibouguac National Park.Saint-Louis-de-Kent was founded by Joseph Babineau in 1797. L'Académie Saint-Louis was founded in 1874 by Father Marcel-François Richard. The Congregation of Notre-Dame of Montréal founded a convent in 1879. The academy became a college in 1876. Additional facilities included a telephone line between Quebec and Halifax. The college was closed in 1882 by Bishop James Rogers.The Saint-Louis Caisse Populaire was founded in 1938. L'école Monseigneur Marcel-François-Richard was opened in 1978.A local park, parc des forgeron, celebrates the birth of the flag of Acadia in 1884.

Map Image
Streetview Image

Get directions to this location from: