Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search

Price Range

Price Range

Beds & BATHS

Buy or rent

Buy Rent

Michener Hill, Red Deer, Alberta Real Estate and Homes for Sale

In Michener Hill, about 40% of buildings are single detached homes, while small apartment buildings, duplexes, and townhouses make up most of the remaining housing stock. This area offers mainly two bedroom and three bedroom homes. About 55% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home and renters make up the remainder. Around 45% of properties in this neighbourhood were constructed pre-1960, while most of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s and the 2000s.  Read more about Michener Hill real estate

Browse Michener Hill Real Estate Listings by Property Type

14 Homes For Sale in Michener Hill

Lifestyle